Protecting Client Privacy
We place a great value on your trust and give your data’s privacy top priority. You may be sure that any information you give us will be kept private and confidential, including customer information, email addresses, matching records, and other details (collectively referred to as “Confidential Information”). Your private information is not kept in our databases, and it is not disclosed to outside parties.
We are aware that in order to provide email append services properly, our team members may require access to your internal file. Please be aware that MailingInfoUSA may distribute the internal file to our devoted staff members, independent contractors, and agents for this particular objective. We make sure that any disclosure of and use of your internal file is solely for the purposes of performing the services we have agreed to offer for you.
Ensuring Data Security
MailingInfoUSA holds our customers and clients’ privacy in the highest regard. We are committed to safeguarding your personal data and never engage in selling, leasing, or renting your data to others. Our use of your personal information is always fair and in alignment with the purpose for which you provided it.
MailingInfoUSA respects the ownership of our client’s personally recognized data as we collect it on their behalf from those who have opted into their sales initiatives. As a result, their individual policies regulate how to use and share private data. Send an email to email@example.com if you’d like to check, update, or rectify any personally identifying data that MailingInfoUSA has recorded for you. You can email us back with any modifications you would like to make after receiving a copy of the data file from us. At MailingInfoUSA, We take data security very seriously. To ensure the physical and electronic security of the data we hold, we have established rules and procedures as well as adopted industry-leading data security solutions. Our first focus is earning your trust in how we handle your data.
MailingInfoUSA prioritizes respectful and considerate email communication with our prospects and clients. We adhere to the following principles:
1. Targeted Communication: Only prospects in our database or clients who have opted in to get relevant data from us are sent emails by us.
2. No Spam: We sternly forbid sending unsolicited emails to recipients if we don’t already have a working relationship with them.
3. Transparency: We always make it clear to recipients why we are communicating by email.
4. Easy Opt-out: We provide recipients a simple way to opt out of receiving future email correspondence.
5. Domain-level Removal: We abide by domain managers requests to stop sending emails to specific domains.
6. Privacy Protection: We never make use of “cookies” or place any data on the hard disks of recipients.
MailingInfoUSA welcomes your thoughts, inquiries, and suggestions regarding our privacy practices. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or concerns.
MailingInfoUSA takes pride in delivering valuable data to our customers. However, due to the quality of the database provided, we are unable to accept returns or offer refunds on any lists or reports once they have been transmitted or downloaded. This is a final sale that cannot be reversed. While we strive to maintain accuracy, clarity, and freshness of data, please note that we do not offer any warranties with respect to the data provided through our service.
MailingInfoUSA’s Commitment to CCPA & GDPR Compliance
We are dedicated to upholding the highest standards of data protection and privacy by rigorously adhering to both the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In our pursuit to offer top-notch services to our clients, we handle extensive information from various clients and consumers, all while ensuring the utmost protection of their data.
In alignment with the recently amended CCPA & GDPR, we are committed to safeguarding the rights of our prospects, when it comes to managing their personal database. Our team works tirelessly to ensure that our practices are in full compliance with the law. As a result, our clients can rest assured that their data is being treated with the highest level of care, as the revised CCPA grants them the following rights:
1. Right to be informed: Consumers have the right to know what personal information is being collected, used, shared, or sold and MailingInfoUSA follows this strictly.
2. Right to access: Consumers have the right to request access to their personal information that a business has collected and MailingInfoUSA facilitates and provides the access on genuine requests.
3. Right to deletion: Consumers have the right to request the deletion of their personal information, subject to certain exceptions, MailingInfoUSA may deny to the deletion, if the data is compiled by legal obligations.
4. Right to opt-out: Consumers have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information to third parties and MailingInfoUSA follows this rule and adjusts their marketing messages accordingly.
Sale Address :
180 Talmadge Rd Edison, NJ 08817